One of the most significant challenges that some Real Estate Investors face is how to get a loan without Proof of Income, especially when dealing with traditional lending institutions.
But, there is good news for Real Estate Investors who have found themselves in any of these situations when applying for a loan:
- Self Employment didn’t reflect enough income to get approved for a traditional loan.
- Holding too many mortgages because you are a professional Real Estate Investor, disqualifying you from conventional financing.
- A less than perfect or lower credit score prevented you from getting approved for financing.
- Time constraints, such as the need for a quick close, make dealing with traditional banks and slower approval processes unacceptable.
- You’re looking for better terms and rates than what hard lenders offer.
National Real Estate Investors Group, in affiliation with our partners, is excited to offer No Income Verification Loans when you need to get a loan without proof of income on the following types of properties:
- Investment Single Family Residences, Condominiums, and Properties with 2-4 units.
- Multi-Family, Mixed Use, Office, Retail, Warehouse, Self Storage, and Auto Services
- Refinance, Refi cash out and Purchase
- Up to 75% LTV depending on the property type and location
- 630 Minimum Credit Score Required
- W-2 Employment or Self-employed Acceptable.
- Standard 30-Year Term (3, 5, 7 and 8-year Arm options)
- Loan amounts from $75K – $5M.
Our rates are competitive and fall between those offered by conventional lending institutions and hard money lenders. We understand the urgency that our valued clients have when seeking to fund their deals. We work with hundreds of lenders and over 200,000 Private Investors to help our valued clients connect with the capital they need to expedite the financing of their real estate investment projects.
Additionally, we simplify the Real Estate Investment funding process by providing a convenient, secure short-form online application that investors can complete from their Smartphone, or the computer at their home or office.
If you have a deal in the works that you need investment capital for, but you’ve had troubles qualifying for conventional bank loans, we urge you to find out if our financial programs are the solution for your funding requirements.